anxious!

last week i've wrote a story about my interview. those people suppose to call me today regarding the result of the interview, i specifically told them that i need their answer today, if not i'm going to lose rm250, no, it's not a bet for world cup, it was the confirmation payment that i have to pay to unikl BMI. because i was eagerly waiting for that stupid call since last week, i've lost my appetite, i couldnt sleep well, it was like being in love with somebody. yeah that kind of "mkn x lalu, tdo x lena" crap also apply when u were waiting for a decision that practically involve ur whole future. i've made a lot of mistake in the past by choosing a wrong path to walk through. how do iknow that i was wrong?because i've been there already and the grass does not green as much as u imagine it would be, so confronting a big decision that literally effecting my future all over again really makes me me wanna throw up once in a while. oh wait, i did threw up last week. shit!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...